Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween 2010

So I've never been one who is really all for having her kids dress up as the same exact thing. This year I didn't have much of a choice. I asked my older boys what they wanted to be and of course their answer was "IRON MAN!"... immediately followed by a serious glare towards one another that I am pretty sure would have turned into a punch to the face by one or both. So to save the faces of my children I decided, why not?!? And of course Daxtin couldn't be left out so he was our tiny Iron Man also. Here are the 3 cutest Iron Men in the WORLD!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to agree - those are the three cutest Iron Men I have EVER seen! I cannot believe how big they are and how much the younger two look like their gorgeous mother (but much more masculine of course :) I love your cute family picture and that picture with you and Daxtin (you beautiful mommy you)!