Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lots of changes and lots of memories!






Hi all!! Sorry it's been such a long time. I VERY RARELY use this thing honestly. But for those of you that do keep up with blogs here I am.

First off I had yet another baby boy. He was born on August 5th at 7:36 AM. He weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and was an adorable healthy little boy. He was born via scheduled c-section since my last little boy, Landin, was born emergency c-section. I never imagined having so many sons. I wouldn't change it for the world though. They keep me on my toes and they have their crazy sides but gosh I love them. Let me describe a little bit of each of them.

Brysin: Will be 5 on June 12. He LOVES being the "big" brother. Every chance he gets he runs past his itty bitty brother and kisses him and tells him he loves him. Brysin and Landin wrestle from morning till night. Sure they fight but it doesn't change the love he has for his little brother. He joined a soccer team the summer of 2009 and was incredibly talented in kickin that ball around. He loved the attention he'd get when he'd make a goal too. After finishing the season of soccer he wanted to be put in wrestling. So in October 2008 he began wrestling and ABSOLUTELY LOVED it. He is quite the little athlete if I do say so myself. I almost began crying during his first ever tournament because he's grown up so much. I know he's only 4 1/2 but I remember holding him in my arms for the first time like it was yesterday. He's really big into Toy Story, Transformers, and Spider Man. Brysin has a wide imagination and loves pretending.

Landin: He will be 3 on April 17. He LOVES being the "middle" brother. He pretends sometimes that he's bigger than he actually is but nontheless he's still the middle guy. I find myself still babying him sometimes cause while he's still a big brother he's still only 2 1/2 and needs LOTS of momma's attention. He's always kinda been my stubborn little guy but LOVES to cuddle. He can be so independent but he still needs those hugs and reassurances. He is a little tease too and loves acting so big that at times his oldest brother doesn't understand that he's just trying to be like him. Landin will be my first little boy to break a limb i've decided. He's so brave and daring that he'll do just about anything his oldest brother tells him to. Just last week he got a bloody nose from jumping from the top of the ladder of their (brysin and landin share a bunk bed) bun bed onto his (the lower bunk) bed. He missed the actually bed and hit part of the frame i'm thinking cause when he ran to me he was carrying a ton of his own blood. Thank goodness it was just a bloody nose and not something worse. Landin's favorite stuffed animal and one of his best friends is "bunny". He can't go anywhere without him. In fact it's a family emergency in the case that we do misplace bunny.

Daxtin: Just turned 6 months old. He is my most cuddly baby. I am thoroughly soaking it up too cause he may very well be our last baby. Only time will tell. Daxtin loves watching his brothers play..... he starts rocking back and forth as though was was thinking "let me at em'". He first smiled at the age of 5 weeks old and hasn't stopped since. He is always smiling/laughing. Even if you just glance at him he is smiling away. He loves sleeping with a fuzzy blanket up next to his face. This is the longest I have ever nursed my kids and boy do I wish I had been able to do it this long with all 3 of them. I've had issues with drying up previously but so far i'm still going strong thank heavens. It is the most bonding thing between a mother and her child. I feel such a connection when I nurse. Not only because of the closeness but to know that I am the one responsible for growing a human being. It is truly the best feeling in the whole wide world. Daxtin loves jumping in his jumperoo. His Grandma Gallegos nick named him "roo" for that particular reason. He just figured out how to roll over this past couple weeks..... now if he could just figure out how to do it again lol. He's always been a very strong baby..... ever since birth.


All of the holidays were VERY fun! We got to spend lots of time with our wonderful families. They all love us so very much that sometimes its a little overwhelming. I wouldn't change that for the world either though. It can get a little chaotic at times when we are plannin on where to go for holidays or who is watching our 3 little angels but I feel so blessed to have so much family that cares about us.

Well that's the update for now and don't be too surprised if I don't update this thing again for a while lol.

1 comment:

Kevin and Rachel said...

That picture of your boys in front of the tree is so stinkin cute!!! You have a beautiful family!